Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Desserts for Potluck....



Hubby had a potluck at work today, I asked him last night what he wants to bring for today, and he said “salad”. Didn’t really ask him what kind, but for sure he’s going to go to Wal-Mart or Costco to buy it. I told him we have frozen lumpia (egg rolls) which I always have in stock just in case. And I may just have to wake up very early today to fry it. But on the second thought, I also suggested for him to bring dessert, that’s much easier to make and I can make it ahead of time and I don’t have to worry about getting up early in the morning considering that we still have quite a number of sleepless nights… So indeed that’s what happened. I made 2kinds of dessert last night Maja Blanca and Bake Leche Plan. Sounds yummy ha? And I heard it did pretty well on the party…

 
ss_blog_claim=ea560dc1570e1bf64137d727e0d0105d