Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Bebeth

Not too long ago, if i wasnt mistaken, I also introduced blogging to my good friend Bebeth of Arizona. I taught her of what little I know about blogging. And its been few weeks now when she finally made her first entry… She’s also a busy mom to her two adorable cuties just like most of us but still finds time with other stuff. This girl is just so talented when it comes to styling her site, she really had the patience and ability to do so, always in for challenges and she even had a wide collection of beautiful design. If you only saw her friendster website you will just love it. Anyway I told her if there’s a contest when it comes to template design, I'm sure she will surely have a big chance of winning. Anyway you can check her blog entitled Blessing .

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=ea560dc1570e1bf64137d727e0d0105d