Monday, July 7, 2008

AC

We were on our way to Reno last Saturday doing our usual weekend routine, hubby started the AC and told me to let him know if it gets to cold. Its just getting so hot in here now and dry that being able to used your AC in the car is a luxury I think… But anyway minutes later after using the AC, hubby observed that its getting hot, which its not supposed to be, so he tried turning it on again and again and again… Oppsss..I think now there’s really something wrong with the AC and we better have it fix. For he doesn’t want me driving a car without AC because he doesn’t want our little passenger at the back to get uncomfortable. So tomorrow I’m going to call our local car repair shop to schedule an appointment for me to drop off the car. So this will be something interesting and this is also something to do as soon as possible…

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=ea560dc1570e1bf64137d727e0d0105d