Monday, June 30, 2008

Fun Birthday Party




So after the work that we did last Saturday, it now time to go to a Birthday Party. We were invited by a good friend Adora and Scott through Edna for their daughter’s Birthday, their beautiful daughter just turn 5 years old… Men, it only seems like yesterday. Anyway they held it in a nice park in sparks area and the place was beautiful. My son had a blast and so are we, that was the 2nd time he attended a birthday party and I told my hubby I’m sure this is just the beginning for a more party’s to attend to… Its also a nice time to get ideas and inspirations because sooner or later we will be doing the same thing also when our baby boy will turn one year old… But I don’t have to worry about it for now, not for another year I believed because we will be celebrating his 1st birthday in the Philippines together with friends and relatives and I’m just so excited about it…

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=ea560dc1570e1bf64137d727e0d0105d