Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Busy and fun short visit





My aunt and cousin from Fresno California were able to arrive home safely after almost 8hours in the bus and train. They came here to Reno to visit my son Christian since they haven’t seen him since he was born. It was just a short visit but I’m sure they all had a great time. It was also a busy 5days visit for we brought them to Lake Tahoe that Saturday , we also went out that Sunday for a surprise get together sort of a welcome Party for our good friend Jo and her kids. And of course short vacation won’t be complete no matter how short it is without going shopping, so I brought them to my much loved store no other than Kohl’s. We all had fun shopping for they really had a good sale, believe it or not they even had a 90percent off from the original price, so that was really something…and I just love shopping here….

1 comment:

Merecil Amigo Kidder (Em) said...

the place looks really nice...

 
ss_blog_claim=ea560dc1570e1bf64137d727e0d0105d