Friday, June 13, 2008

Furnace


Today was a busy Friday for us, I called the local heating and cooling company in town the other day Tuesday to schedule an appointment to have our furnace service. It hasn’t been service at all so hubby asks me to make an appointment. And according to the lady that I talked on the phone that they can send someone that Thursday to do the service for our furnace, but I asked if they can do it on Friday instead. I want my hubby to be around when they do the work because for me I think it’s a mans job and that he will give more justice if his the one supervising the job instead of me. So instead of having our heater service alone, we end up including the AC, and I think its better that way rather than hiring another company to service the AC also…

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=ea560dc1570e1bf64137d727e0d0105d