Sunday, June 1, 2008

Cheers to you my friend....



I know this has long been overdue, but as they say "better late than never" Anyway, just want to congratulate my friend Gency, she just got married last month in a beautiful island of Palau. I met this friend of mine during my medical exam, while waiting for hours at St. Lukes, I’m sure you guys remember that… We really didn’t talk that much during that time. Then we saw each other again a week later while waiting in line at about 4am at the US embassy, actually she was the one who was there ahead of me, I was there at 4am but I think shes there at 2am accordingly (wasn’t really sure now because its been almost 4years) but anyway when we saw each other and we kinda remember each others faces so she let me in at the line so that I wont be that far anymore.. hehehe.. Anyway I just salute this lady for being such a trooper shes so honest and full of courage and faith during her down moments… But anyway that was almost 4years ago and she was able to move on now and found the man of her dreams…So to you Gency,, in behalf of your friends here in the US, I’m sure they would also love to wish you the best of luck and congratulations,. You made it girl and were so happy for you…

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=ea560dc1570e1bf64137d727e0d0105d