Thursday, June 19, 2008

Good old Truckee






When we were in Truckee today for a Tour de Nez saw some good old stuff that I find it really neat… Living here in Reno for almost 4years now (well not exactly in Reno, its Fernley 30miles east of Reno) I cant believed that I haven’t been to Truckee Downtown at all though its not that far drive from Reno. But anyway what I like about Truckee is that it has a lot of historical site. Old buildings were still there and nicely preserved. Taking a walk towards downtown Truckee because that where the bike race is, it feels like walking in a place where your great great grandfather lives.. . It’s a nice place and I told Paul that I would love to go back there again and explore more on the area… So if you guys are goin to Reno, the biggest little city in the world, don’t forget to stop by in Truckee also… It’s a cool place…

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=ea560dc1570e1bf64137d727e0d0105d