Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Fun Weekend



We went to the mall few weeks ago, just right before the black Friday sale where everybody is rushing for the good buys. But anyway, I wanted to take a picture of our son Christian together with Santa Clause at the mall but hubby said “no” for he wasn’t dressed for that ocassion. It wasn’t actually on the plan, we just saw Santa Clause that time so I thought it might be a good idea since they’re not so busy yet. But anyway im still hoping we will be able to get it done before the holiday rush on the malls and besides this is going to be his first picture with santa so im quite excited about it. But nevertheless, we also end up with this pictures.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Meg!

I am inviting you to join my BoL's Brain Pain.

Don't worry, it is not as painful as what the title sounds.

I hope to see you there!

xoxo,
Jona

 
ss_blog_claim=ea560dc1570e1bf64137d727e0d0105d