Monday, December 8, 2008

Can surf anywhere in the house now

I’m so glad that a good friend of my husband came to the house last Saturday to check on our computers. And the verdict, is that they are all in good shape, though he made some minor adjustments few clicks here and there but nothing really serious. And the best part of it is that we can now use our laptop computer anywhere in the house without the worry of all the computer cables, for short its now wireless and to me this is really awesome being able to connect online and be able to do my thing on the internet without staying in place is really cool. Since we’re not computer geek type of persons or anything like that, but going wireless is pretty cool. Now my son won’t be bored in one room anymore.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=ea560dc1570e1bf64137d727e0d0105d