Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Sit on the Big man's lap

I remember when I was still a little girl that I’ve always wanted to have a Christmas tree I guess my Christmas wouldn’t be complete without it. But the only problem is that we don’t have money to buy one, so what I would do is go outside our house weeks before Christmas day and look for that perfect stem that our jackfruit tree has prepared for me. I don’t know what it was but I just want to have a Christmas tree during the holidays; I guessed that was my wish that time is to have a tree where I can decorate myself. Other kids would wish for dolls, nice toys and other kids stuff but for me, I just want to have a Christmas tree. Now I don’t have to worry about that anymore for we have a 7 foot Christmas tree which our good friend gave us years ago. I guest wish do really come through if it’s really your heart’s desire, do you got a wish?

And speaking of wish, check this link http://www.sitonsantaslap.com/?utm_source=b, it’s the sit on Santa’s lap. And try uploading your picture you will be surprised with its instant result. I tried uploading mine and it shows on Santa’s picture frame immediately. There’s nothing really special with the photo that I uploaded except that it’s a photo of me and my most precious son. The instant result just blows me away, didn’t expect it would be that fast and that digital frames would have that capacity now. But I’m sure it will be nice to send and received picture from friends and relatives all over the country with this CEIVA digital photo frame. Weather your sending it through your cellfone or computer you will get the results that you’re looking for. And not only that you will sit on the big boss lap you can also join their contest and 1 random entry selected for each day of the contest and a cash prize per winner of $500.
Post?slot_id=

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=ea560dc1570e1bf64137d727e0d0105d