Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A lot to be thankful about

Well we only have Few more hours before will say goodbye to 2008 although there were some incident lately that happened to my family especially to my father. I still consider 2008 a good year for us, a lot of good things have happened than bad though. After all what’s important is where still here alive and kicking. My father is on his way to recovery now and feeling much better. In spite of the economy today my hubby is still doing well with his work. I myself started a business not too long ago and its doing great slowly but surely. And I think the highlight of my 2008 was my trip to the Philippines which I’ve been looking forward to for the longest time and it finally happened. So thank you lord for everything and to all of you have a happy and healthy new year.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=ea560dc1570e1bf64137d727e0d0105d