Saturday, November 29, 2008

Juggling With 4 Careers And More

Wow my entire week was so busy; I’ve been going out since Monday. Good thing today is Saturday and I don’t have to go anywhere. Quite different from my usual routine before, I guest this is how it should be when you’re starting your own business. Though my boys when out for their father and son bonding which is good so that I can have my quite time alone with my computer. But even though this is the kind of schedule I have right now, the good thing is this isn’t always like this. And I can still spend time with my little tot. Running a business, being a blogger and being a mommy and wife is kind of interesting, but what’s important is I’m having fun and at the same time making a little on the side.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=ea560dc1570e1bf64137d727e0d0105d