Sunday, November 16, 2008

A Big Laugh For Me

Because we were so excited about our son going to a class in our local library here last Monday November 10, we totally forgot that its going to be a holiday that Tuesday (Veterans day). We got up around 8am, feed him some breakfast, hang out a little bit, changed his clothes and of course mommy has to prepare too right? And then off we go to the library. When I was about to park the car at the parking lot, I saw a lady smiled and crossed her arms, didn’t really quite get what she’s trying to tell me because all I can think off is that my baby is going to a class. So I turned off the car engine and walk towards the library door and there it is that says “WERE CLOSED TODAY, VETERANS HOLIDAY” LOL.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=ea560dc1570e1bf64137d727e0d0105d