Sunday, August 17, 2008

Thanks to my cousin

My long been awaited trip to my country is only going to be in a few weeks. I thought I won’t be able to find a solution to my bottles problems. I was just going to bring at least 10 baby bottles for my carry-on bag during our entire flight. Good thing my cousin from Canada mentioned about these disposable drop-in liners, I don’t have any clue about this. But anyway I went to wal-mart store and bought the 8 oz of disposable bottle liner. Knowing that it will work to any regular bottle so I gave it a try, the result didn’t turned out the way I expect it to be. It’s because drop in liners would only worked for baby bottles designed for drop in liners also. Good idea we went to Target yesterday and saw the kind of baby bottle specifically design for drop-ins. Went home and gave it a try and WALA it worked, and I just love it

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=ea560dc1570e1bf64137d727e0d0105d