Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Met new friend



I was invited to a friend’s birthday party yesterday in Fallon, It was nice to be able to attend such gatherings and see your friend’s one’s in a while. I had fun though, because mostly of the birthday celebrant’s guest are Filipinas, and you know how we are (Filipinas in general) every time there’s gatherings, were always loud. And not only that, I also had a chance to meet new friend who just arrived from the Philippine last January, shes actually from Davao Cit. And she also invited most of us for another friend’s birthday this coming Sunday. I think I may be able to go, and met new friends again, especially Filipinas who just lived in the same development like us. So I’m looking forward for that besides its only going to be a 15minutes drives from our house.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=ea560dc1570e1bf64137d727e0d0105d