Thursday, August 14, 2008

Blaze Media Pro Multimedia Software-Rolled into one

Wow, all I can say is wow, this software is pretty amazing, and everything is rolled into one. I’ve never seen or heard software like this, though I’m not a computer geek, but I can always find my way around. Especially now with my little one growing so fast I always wanted to capture that special moment’s of his life. I have a lot of his video’s and with this product I don’t have to be troubled about digital video editing . This stuff is pretty amazing, a powerful all in one multimedia application. Why did I say powerful? Well here are some features/offers of this software:

-Conversion, Ripping, Editing, Recording, burning, playback, and much more. Powerful, yet easy to use audio, video, and data CD/DVD burning are all fully supported. VCD, SVCD, and DVD burning are supported. Other advanced features include video capture, video creation, combining, and extraction, video editing, copying of music CDs, audio and video merge (joining), Music ID audio recognition, lyrics search, audio tag editing, Free DB support, and more. The audio content of video files can be extracted and saved to sound files, and frames can also be extracted to images files in batch mode. Video files can also be created from still frame images and/or other videos.
Need to say more? Well check their website Here



No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=ea560dc1570e1bf64137d727e0d0105d