Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Pretty Cool Digital Scales

I made an entry on my blog few months ago about the digital scale… Though I don’t own one yet, but I would love to have one of this in my kitchen. I love their design, colors and of course the price. It’s very affordable especially if you’re the type of person who couldn’t live with out a weighing scale, for me this is the kind of product worth investing in and it will surely look good in your kitchen for -food scales or bathroom, they will even match the theme of your bathroom if you have one, because like what I said they come in different colors like black, navy blue, white, tarragon green, soft pink and for Halloween pumpkin orange, your company for your Halloween party will be surprise because you even have an orange food scales in your kitchen. How cool would that be?

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=ea560dc1570e1bf64137d727e0d0105d