Thursday, October 30, 2008

Wrong Timing

Today was supposed to be my dental appointment, I’m all ready to go and so is my little boy. Milk, clean diapers and some extra clothes were already packed inside the Diaper bag. So we went to the garage to open the car and put all the stuff inside already when the clicker wouldn’t work. So I tried to start the engine few times and it still not working. Then all of a sudden I realized that I must have forgotten to turn off the light inside the other and it worn out the battery. Since I still have few minutes left, I was going to transfer my sons car seat to the other vehicle but it just doesn’t seem to work and besides im already late. So I grabbed my celfone and cancel my appointment to the last minute. Don’t know what else to say to the receptionist because I already confirmed for my appointment but thing happened, what else I could do.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=ea560dc1570e1bf64137d727e0d0105d