Friday, October 31, 2008

Dont Wait to the Last Minute

Well we went to Wal-mart in Fallon last night, we were hoping that we can still get a costume for our little tot. I bought a costume for him the other day also in wal-mart size 6-9months, though my baby is already 13months old the costume looks big to him so I bought it, too bad a I had a poor sense of judgment. The outfit was a little bit tight, he seems so uncomfortable wearing it though he looks so cute. So we returned the costume last night and since it’s the night before Halloween there’s not much choices left for us so we end up getting him a superman costume with cape on it. I’m sure he will have lots of fun during his first ever trick or treat at Circus-Circus today. Can’t wait to share photos with friends then.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=ea560dc1570e1bf64137d727e0d0105d