Sunday, October 19, 2008

Thing's I dont normaly see here






Wow 6weeks went by pretty fast. But I’m glad everything turned out the way I expect it to be. We had such a great time; my son enjoyed his first visit in the Philippines, though at first he had a hard time dealing with the weather for its way to hot. But as long as the fan is on 24/7 he’s all good to go.
When I was still planning my vacation, I was scared yet excited. Scared because I don’t know for the fact how my son will react on a long flight. But he actually surprises me, he did really good on the entire flight. He did get bored which is a normal reaction for most kids but in general it really turned out to be what we called a “Happy Trip”
Anyway here are some pictures that I took during my entire trip which is very hard to come by here in the US or things you don't normally see everyday (at least for me)

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=ea560dc1570e1bf64137d727e0d0105d