Sunday, May 11, 2008

Not bad at all...

I was a little bit busy lately, a friend of mine whom I met while shopping at Kohls (oh I just love that store, they always have good buys) few years back who actually become a good friend of mine, anyway she recommend us to the company called Superior Healthy System, what they do is that, they will call you and set up an appointment for them to be able to come to your house and do the 1hour demonstration about their product… I was just curious what their product is really all about that’s why I agree for them to come at the house last Saturday, April 26 at around 10 in the morning was the date we agreed upon but they have to call me that Friday to confirm and to get the direction going to our house, because since it’s a new housing development you wont be able to retrieved it online like map quest or stuff like that. Unfortunately my hubby had to work that Saturday so I was waiting for them to call me that Friday to cancel the appointment but they didn’t. Another lady called me again the following week to try to reschedule the demonstration again, because apparently there was a misunderstanding. So in the end since she seems nice on the phone and was sorry for the misunderstanding. So I agree to reschedule it again for the following Saturday which is May 3 and thank God somebody did really showed up even though he’s only 45minutes late. So after the Demonstration I think that their product seems nice and we were just amazed by the strong suction of their vacuum. But then at the end after everything is said and done and after giving us the quote for the total cost of their vacuum and air purifier we were blown away by the prize, $ 2,700 something for the 2 air purifier and 1 vacuum, and the cost will still go down if were going to trade in our old vacuum cleaner. And we said no, because we only bought our vacuum cleaner last year for 35 percent lesser than what they’re asking and besides I’m pretty happy with the performance of our Kirby Vacuum cleaner though their product is a little bit upgraded but its fine with me I can live without it. But anyway they gave us a steak knife set just for listening to their demonstration… So i guess its not bad after all huh?

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=ea560dc1570e1bf64137d727e0d0105d