Monday, May 26, 2008

A fun 3days visit to Idaho

Well today was Memorial Day and had a lot of thing to do, things to do around the house, like laundry, attending to my sons needs, putting away all the stuff that we brought with us during our 3days trip to Idaho where my husband sister is. My hubby’s weekend is Friday and Saturday now, and since Monday is holiday because it’s a memorial day and he’d been wanting to visit his sister for sometime now so we though that this would be the good time to do it, so I told him why don’t you switched the Sunday and Monday, so in other words, instead of taking Monday off because it’s a holiday and had to work on Sunday so it will be the other way around, and sure it does, when he get everything settle down with his schedule the next thing you knew is I was already packing for our 3days trip. It was actually a long drive around 6 and half to 7hours I believed but good thing even though we hit a few rain on our way but wasn’t really bad after all. And I’m just so proud with my little boy, I thought he will start to fuzz because after all it was really a long trip but he was just having so much fun just like us. And thank God we all arrived in Burley Idaho safe and sound in spite of the 1 wrong turned that we made. We were actually trying to take the short cut that my sister in-law showed us a couple of years ago, and it turn out, that the wrong turned that we did lead us to a much easy to remember road. So not bad after all huh? It was just hard to remember especially if there’s not much landmark to consider start with, for we’re in the middle of the farm.

But anyway we all had a great time, my in-laws were just so happy and excited to see the little one, but just like any other vacation, everything’s too short and we need to drive back home again… After all we all had a great time, and its always nice to visit relatives ones in a while.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=ea560dc1570e1bf64137d727e0d0105d