Sunday, July 12, 2009

Our Little Man

My son is now 22months old but my hubby no longer calls him peanut but instead “Little Man”. In fact he is in a lot of ways, He knows exactly what he wants, when to say it and where. Sometimes I couldn’t believe im talking to a 2 yrs old. He’s just full of life smart and very attentive little boy. Talking to him is like talking to a 4years old there’s never a dull moment when you’re with a child. We were in Fresno California a couple of weeks ago to visit my aunt and cousin for a few days. They were all so excited to see him and surprised how he had grown so fast.

Ask him whats your name and will reply “Kistian”. Where do you live? And he will say “vada” that’s short of Nevada. How old are you? A proud and sure little voice will reply to by saying “One” . What’s your daddy’s name and his reply will be “Paul”. Each time he tries something new and like it you’ll hear him say “ It’s nice, I like it” And every time we tell him how much we love him (which is like almost every minute of the day he he) he will reply by saying “I love you too mommy” or I love you too daddy” or “mahal kita mommy” Isn’t that wonderful to hear? My heart is melting.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=ea560dc1570e1bf64137d727e0d0105d