Friday, March 13, 2009

What's your Fav perfume?

When I was younger I don’t care what kind of perfume I used. For me, as long as it’s pleasant to my nose and it’s within my budget I’m good to go. I used one type of perfume over and over again until the bottle goes empty. It was just recently when my taste to perfume have changed. I don’t like using a lot of perfume anymore like I used to. And I don’t use the same perfume over and over again. I like to collect now, and used different ones depending on the mood I’m in. One of my favorite right now is Affection from Mary Kay and their Limited edition of simply Chic duo because it has 4 different scents. They have the exotic passionfruit, warm amber, sparkling honeysuckle and simply cotton. I can choose from all this 4 scents depending on my mood. Scent

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=ea560dc1570e1bf64137d727e0d0105d