Thursday, March 12, 2009

Were so excited for their visit

I’m so excited because if plans will push through my cousins will be visiting us from California. I’m so excited to see them and it’s been a while since the last time they came to the house. I know they’re coming here to see my son Christian and not me but that ok, its understandable ones you already have kids and its perfectly fine with me. My cousin Dyan visited me twice before already, the first time was when I was still 7months pregnant I think and the last time was when my son was already 4months old. My other cousin name Cindyl visited me with my aunt last year when my son was still 9months old I believed. Now they can’t wait to visit us again, they’re excited to see Christian which I’m sure will really have a great time with his aunts and Grandma.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=ea560dc1570e1bf64137d727e0d0105d