Monday, February 16, 2009

Shop Wiki the revolutionize online shopping

I was looking for a Magic sing karaoke few months ago there no occasion or stuff like that but it would just be nice to have one especially if you have a party. Even when I was still in my 6weeks vacation back in my country I was already on the look-out for such product. But there were a lot of stuff going on that time like my son’s 1st birthday party, meeting with the caterer, the Shop Wiki the balloons, texting and calling some good old friends and etc.

But anyway, since I’m back to where I’m supposed to be now and have some time to do some research again with products online. I found out that Shop Wiki just like Google transform online shopping since it locate each store. Conventional shopping site will only show you stores that have paid for placement while Shop Wiki shows everything. They have every possible product you can imagine like Nintendo Wii , DVD’s plus millions more from every store.

So when I look up the Magic sing karaoke they showed me how much it is plus the name of the stores that has it. What’s cool about it is that it also shows you which store offers the cheapest one. You’ve got nothing to lose if you check them out now.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=ea560dc1570e1bf64137d727e0d0105d